Saturday, October 14, 2006

1 for Fun

I ended up working a few more hours than I anticipated last night, but I really didn't mind because I was in such high spirits. I also have been experimenting with crafty coffee lately. I've come up with a sort of cafe mocha: coffee, cocoa mix, and irish creme mil stuff. The concoction is out of this world! The mixture of sugar and caffeine also had me flying high. I was talking a mile a mile and bursting with energy. I didn't really know any of the other background, but most of them were pretty cool and easy to have conversation with. There was one guy who apparently was a stand-up comedian, but he was tragically not funny at all. The sort that try really really hard to be funny and flat out fail. And THEN when they see themselves sinking, they try even more desperately and fail ever worse. The kind that when in a group and they try to spurt out something funny, everyone ignores them rather than bother with a fake laugh. So I took it upon myself to bail people out of their awkward encounters with him. I did it rather blatantly and think he noticed, but I couldn't see people go through that. Of course then I just started to make fun of him. So not only were people not laughing with him they were laughing at him.
It was a pretty cold night, I was happy to finally grab my coat for the final two scenes and just do some regular BG (leaning up against a building wall, the assumed leader of a 6 member gang.)

This is my one day off. There's so much to catch up on, but I don't feel like doing it. I want to be creative today.

No comments: