Monday, March 05, 2007

Tasty Extravaganza!

I prepared some meals for the week today. Chicken Pot Pie and chicken/veggie/noodle soup. Fortunately both turned out quite well. I also made them in great quantities, so I imagine I'll be eating them ALL week long if not longer. The soup? Chicken, bow tie pasta, carrots, corn, yellow onion, portabella mushroom and tomato. Its very hearty and quite zesty.

I also bought an artichoke today. I'm not sure what I am going to do with it yet. But I hear they are really yummy. I'm thinking I'll stuff it, bake it...olive oil and garlic are gonna be in equation somewhere too.

Yet another quiet day. Did some recording. Exercised. The cooking of course. Um...I don't remember anything else. Damn.

Back to work tomorrow!

I watched the 2nd episode of Black Donnelly's tonight. I'm still liking it. I worked on this episode, so it was cool to see the big picture after having read on that day the sides. I also saw myself wheeling out that damn dead body. Ah...good times!

No comments: