Friday, March 02, 2007

Just a Bit East of New York

East New York. High crime rate, poor housing, gangs, let's film there!!!

That's right, straight into ghetto land is where I went today, where the winter theme is broken bottles of 40's every 20 or so yards on the sidewalks and gangsta types harassing fly under age hunnies passing by. The kind of place Brekken Brek grew out of a ways back.

The morning started out perfect, then transitioned into a"today sucks, I'm cold, I'm soaked, and I'm going to be like this all day" kind of thing. I was doing stand-in outside, in the fucking pouring rain, first in a junk yard of sorts, then elsewhere, and then it stopped raining, but the temperature dropped and wind came in and left me wishing I had brought my winter hat along. Then the sun broke through and holy shit people, my day was suddenly good again!!! I have to say I did barely any work today, it was one of those productions that don't do much with their stand-ins. So I made crafty my business. This is the assortment of foods I ate. Reeses peanut butter cereal and organic milk, two pieces of artisan bread with cream cheese, pistachios, an apple, a bottled water of course, and a grilled meunster cheese sandwich I made with a sandwhich maker they had!!! Ah!!!! A hard day of work.

No comments: