Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Small Coincidences

Monday and Tuesday I was standing-in on Law and Order: Criminal Intent. Now recently I watched the entire 2nd season of Arrested Development, so it was kind of weird that the guy I was standing-in for was David Cross, the ambiguously gay married brother on the show. It was good to be on set, it's one of my favorite sets and they were busy/long days. The other coincidence was about Jesus. No not Jesus Jesus, but the background Jesus, who also produces music and raps. Well a while ago we were talking about hip hop music on set and he starting rapping for me. Actually he was all up in my grill doing this rap and it was kind of uncomfortable and kind of funny. Well we found eachother on Myspace and the produced song that he had rapped for me that day was on his myspace page. And oh did the memories become much more vivid. So if I've told you this story, you can now listen and the story comes full circle.

No comments: