Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Enough For An Army

Yay! I finally got booked for 30 Rock. Sounds like it's going to be a nice quicky in a cafe. Somehow I wasn't called for the entire first season. So even though this isn't any real achievement, it feels nice to finally be included.

There's really not much more to report. This last week has kind of been a blur. Really nothing special going on. I worked three days, all extreme hours, either extremely late or early and as far away from my apartment as you can get. Also they were nearly all straight 8's. So it wasn't a huge money week despite all that. I think I need to try to regulate my sleeping hours, because going to bed at 4am when it isn't needed, kind of puts me in a weird place during the day.

Yesterday I made two large dishes to feed me easily for the week, even with freezing half of it. I made a veggie lasagna that involved pesto, alfredo sauce and many many vegetable and then I made a chili destined for sour cream and fritos. I'm quite happy with myself as I tasted each last night and they're both pretty fucking tast-i-licious.

Today is for writing.
...ah hell, here they are.

No comments: