Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A List of Movies I Am Terribly Ashamed To Own

I don't know how I ended up with SO many movies that are just -to put it bluntly- embarrassing to have in my collection. Most of them are stocking stuffers, some given to me for whatever reason, possibly after seeing similar bad movies I own. Some movies I bought. WHY. I do not know. Okay here we go. In no particular order.

1. Batman: The Movie (Adam West Style) - Actually I think this movie is HIGH LARRY US!! But technically it's a bad movie I guess.

2. Men In Black 2

3. Weekend At Bernies

4. Bad Boys 2

5. Boiling Point

6. Troy: This was was my fault, I had a gift card and nothing to spend it on. Please God forgive me. Just kidding I don't believe in you!! Haha. Suck it.

7. Gremlins 2: The New Batch

8. Brotherhood of the Wolf

9. Cellular

10. Van Helsing

No comments: