Sunday, March 04, 2007

False Alarm...again

Well I was supposed to do some acting today in a friend's video, but it didnt happen. So instead it was a quiet day. I mostly wrote and watched lots of internet TV. I figured out the reason why I haven't quite gotten into the whole internet TV thing. It requires my full attention. Usually when I have the TV on, I am doing something else, and so the TV has about 50 percent of my attention. Anyway, I caught up almost all the way on 30 Rock and I watched a little Heroes.

I tried baking banana bread. First, I don't like baking. I can get into cooking, but baking no. Furthermore, banana bread is pretty much the only thing I bother baking because I sometimes don't get to them before they ripen. However the last few times I have tried making it, I've consistanly fucked up. Usually the problem is my confusion between baking powder and baking soda. Apparently it's important. Oh well, fuck banana bread, who needs it.

I hear fishsticks are all the rage now. And what the heck was Stephen Sondheim doing on the Simpsons tonight??

No comments: