Thursday, February 22, 2007

Rappers Bleed Too (you just have to prick them with a 9mm bullet)

Today was a blah day. I spent about 7 hours in the cold or in the cold and rain. After murder scene, though this time I wasn't standing in for the victim, I was standing in for the person that find the victim. Usually I stand in for people older and taller than myself, today it was a teenager and he was shorter. Yeah, this isn't revolutionary thinking, but when you're day consists of chain smoking outdoors for something to do and use a cup of hot chocolate as a hand warmer, such minimal thoughts meander about the brain.

It was nearly a 12 hour day, so it's good for the paycheck anyway. Just a very bland day. But ok, overheard in ny, disappointed me last time I read it, I won't lie, it did. Then standing around today I thought, well let's check it again. It Wednesday One Liners!!! That means subway overheards. And I tell you they have some FUNNY fucking things up there. It definately helped me throguh about 15 minutes of cold and boredom.

Dinner: Cheese Pizza with all the seasonings, in Times Square

No comments: