Thursday, February 01, 2007

Break On Through To The Other Side

I finally get you Jim. You weren't talking about death or drugs or whatnot, you were talking about blissful sleep. It just took me total physical exhaustion to figure it out! What a night of sleep I had, or actually I have been having. I hit to the pillow and slept straight through until my alarm clock busted up my dream. I kind of remember it being a weird-ass dream anyway.
It's just been an odd week. Odd hours, odd leisures. A long week, a good week. I finally got some work, I spent a lot of time not doing work when I was supposed to be doing work, but then again I wasn't really supposed to be doing work. A lot of time hanging around herds and herds of annoying extras and then some good ones. Yesterday I worked on Criminal Intent and froze my ass off outside for several hours. Still it was nice because I was standing-in and after working amongst about 1,200 extras on I Am Legend it was good to work directly with a production. It was also kind of an unusual scene, but unfortunately I can't really talk about it. I'll just give a keyword: Hazmat.
Today I worked reg Law and Order. It was a breeze day. Just a bunch of sitting around and joking with a friend on set and coining the word grazejob...yeah it's dirty. Any guesses as to what it is???
Okay, I'm fucking beat. Later jerkfaces.

No comments: