Saturday, February 10, 2007

Get Your Money for Nothin' and Your Kicks for Free

Today kicked ass. First I found out about an incredible personal and professional opportunity coming up, that I can only hope will work out. Then I got called in to work BG on a TV Pilot. For AFTRA, SAG rates, I ended up standing in for an old gentleman, an actor from the Sopranos, who was very kind to me, mostof the BG involved me sitting down and behind a translucent window where I got to play with a really weird, amazing and entertaining nicknack/contraption. Then I found out at the end of the night that I get paid for hours that I wasn't even there, since they called me in to replace someone else. That means I got paid for 11.5 hours when I only worked 8. That's OT baby! And good money! Tomorrow I go back, I go back with bells on!

No comments: