Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Cheesy Peanut Buttery Tomato Deliciousness!

One of my most favorite lunches. 1 grilled peanut butter sandwich, 1 grilled cheese sandwich, 1 big bowl of tomato soup. Both sandwiches are to be dipped in the soup, nay! submerged excessively! I don't know, maybe it reminds me of my childhood, maybe there's some magical effect the combination has on me, all I really know is OH!!! It's so good. I almost always opt for whole grain, its just so much more nutritious, but both grilled peanut butter and grilled cheese is SOOOOOO much better on white bread.

Work today was quite short, quite. 4hours. If you're working less than 8 hours, really the less hours the better, since the first 8 hours are a base rate, ideally the less hours you work, the more money you're making per hour. Thus I'd rather work 2 hours or 14 hours any given day. A straight 8 hour day is the equivalent to a kick to the balls. And there you have it.

No comments: