Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me

Yeah fuckers, I'm a cupid.
Honestly I am going to try to more or less forget that it's my birthday and regard it as any other day off. There is so much I am not looking forward to to today. Such as grocery shopping in the freezing rain, laundry in the freezing rain and going to the post office in the freezing rain. Then there are certain things that I need to do, like writing my deadland chapter, exercising, getting out postcards, cleaning my apartment because I haven't had much time with all the work lately. And that's pretty much my day.
Of course I am doing a couple of small things for myself, such as cooking a big breakfast and for dinner I'm planning to treat myself to good sushi and perhaps some plum wine to go along with that.
It's really been quite a life so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday you puke. See you this weekend!

~Peace