Thursday, February 22, 2007

....In a Nutshell

So, okay. Wow! February 22nd already? It's been all over this month, but mostly good. Last Thursday I actually had my two very best friends in the same room (even if we were all exhausted and sleepy), which is a very rare situation, so I was REALLY thrilled to have them together because they are the funniest people I know.

Dave, also known as Fat Ass, was here for the weekend. We did a fine job of recording bunches of music for a band we have, the name I cannot disclose or dimensions will collide and then promptly implode. Besides that we drank our fair share and went to some terrible greek restaurant, where the waitresses ignored us, forced free dessert on us and then took offense when we expressed we were ready to leave by asking for the check.

Tuesday it was back to work. Where I also have an extremely fantastico! day. There are certain things I can't believe I, as an actor, am paid to do. And the exact situation I was in, though it did have some awkwardness, is one of those situations. There was also a lot of down time spent watches 30 Rock on laptop, and bunches and bunches of youtube, mostly various types of fights, i.e. dog, cat, crackhead, gay, gang, prostitude, racial, rooster... I'm sure there was more. And of course (as always happens when paired up with a certain person) hostile exchange with one of the extras, who threatened that the universe was going to retaliate against us because we wouldn't allow him internet access. Wow! that sounds even more crazy in writing.

Wednesday I got all crazy and bought myself an HDV camcorder. Somwehere in the week I also make a banner for the Deadland wesbite. And I also found out that DCUP has a blog set up now.

DCUP's Blog

No comments: