Saturday, June 02, 2007

Wait, what's in Ohio?

Alright, tomorrow I am off to Ohio. Who goes to Ohio? Let me tell you who goes to Ohio. People that have to. Sunday is Clancy's wedding and so Bardians are migrating westward. The great thing is how extremely impersonal and convenient present giving is these days for such events. The prospective bride and groom make a shopping list and you simply go online and order what they want and have it sent to their house. So until Tuesday that is where I will be.

This morning I went for a jog along my park and the East River. It was a really job, albeit short jog. I think I am going to jog much more...when I come back. for some reason since I have installed my ethernet card and re-introduced my desktop to the internet world, the computer has just SLOWED the fuck down. I don't know if it's all the systems procedures I had to go through with Sandee, my new friends from Dell, who lives in India or what but it's incredibly frustrating.

Yeah, I don't have much else, I'm sure I'll stories soon.

No comments: