Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Day Without Deordorant

Yeah I forgot to apply this morning. I must say I did quite well without it, no stench or nothing y'all.

Worked around such as comedic actors as Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Will Arnett (who before today was known to me only as the magician brother from Arrested Development,) and Greg Kinnear. I didn't even know I was standing in today until I got there. At first I was standing in as one of the characters of a gay couple, where I talked about my sperm being fast swimmers - that was the dialogue, I didn't pick the topic up.....but now that we're there.....

Then I stood in for Greg Kinnear. He had a part where he yells out his line, which I was more than ready to yell out in his place.

There were also a bunch of extras that looked like celebrities, let's call them Celextras. Consider that shit coined! There was Reese Witherspoon, OJ Simpson and anothers I thought looked alot like that magician brother of Arrested Development, until I realized (from his voice) that is actually was him.

No comments: