Sunday, April 08, 2007

Patrick Swayze Is Totally Gangsta

Has anyone heard the hip-hop remix of the Patrick Swayze song from way back? You know the song, it's the only Patrick Swayze anyone knows. And rightly so. Anyway it was playing on the radio in the car. My sister and her family were with me. And I'm like, "is this a remix of the Patrick Swayze song." And my sister was like, "yeah I think so." And I'm like, "Imagine how this song came to be....'yo, G, Patrick's Swayze is da bomb. We should do a remix of that song from the 80's, the popular one. It'd be fucking dope!" It was something like that anyway, but funnier, much funnier, and then I had them talk about doing a Michael Bolton song next... One of those had to be there moments.
Visited my father's side today. Golf is a REALLY boring sport to watch. I know, you know, everyone knows it. Well I had to sit down to the Master's today. Not the entire thing but about the last hour of it. The only thing moreboring than watching golf on the boob tube, is listening to the winner talk about how we won the game at the end. But the 'green jacket' prize offered many a joke and so I was thankful for that. Babies are weird, I don't really know how to interact with such things.

No comments: