Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm Waiting For It To Come Out On Internet

Ok, I must be honest. I really don't feel like trying to recap the past two weeks. It was ALOT. So instead, I'm just going to use keywords and phrases, so that later on they may trigger memories for me. Kalju+ Dave = Jersey, Paintball, 4 to 1, train mishaps, girly wine, hard liquor, Arlene: Zombie Queen, stepping barefoot in puddles of Dave's vomit, scarred bottom, Bushido Blade Drinking Game, Kalju twisted in pain on the bed, Karaoke night, Sushi, both good and bad, Deadland talk at 4am, darts with a mushroom, "come on larva buddy," Love Shack Baby!, making more money by not working, battle of the punk bands, really wanting to stay for the end of a movie, the traffic weary sibling, wallet is gone forever, "I should have known better than to cripple you," Tentacles!, picking ticks off, bomb threats, fun, fun, fun and good times too.

That should be enough.

I'm sitting in my apartment, silent static from my TV, looks like I have to wait for Heroes on nbc.com.

I seriously considered using a drug rant from a hobo featured on Overheard in New York as my monologue today, hell I'm still thinking about it.

No comments: