Friday, April 27, 2007

It's Pronounced Two Dick

Well let's see. First work this work... BORING!! Monday and Tuesday were on the same movie. Monday was was mostly waiting around, listening to a speech over and over and trying to beat Pres. Bush's road block. Tuesday was much of the same, except with 100 more extras and room that shrunk.

I finally went to the doctors on Wednesday and now I am recovering. Then I hung out with a friend from my old Gap days. We went to a arcade of sorts and spent hours competing in air hockey, basketball, and shoot'em'up games and then we found the game, one of those interactive games, not like wii with those nice light handle things, these were made of out metal and padding to resemble a boxing glove and probably weighed in at 3-4 pounds each. It was pretty fun and completely exhausting, in fact we had to switch up within the same rounds just to keep from dropping from an exploded heart.

Last night I went to see an improv show in midtown and to my delight Alan Tudyk (yes from Firefly and Dodgeball) was guest appearing. The show was great! The audience suggestions were great. Especially when someone shouted "Europe" for a country. Another highlight was the "Zombie Factory." It was so much fun. I love improv!

However my poor mouth hasn't had it easy the last couple of days. I bit the inside of my cheek and my lip the other day and you know when you bite inside your mouth once you end up biting it ten more times in the same spot until its all swollen and mean looking. Yeah, it's not pretty.

No comments: