Monday, April 30, 2007

77 Dollars

Well hello there.

It's been a fine week. Antibiotics are however making me tired and strangely and unnaturally hungry. It will be nice to relax a bit tomorrow... if that's what happens. I still have to deposit money in the bank and walk over to SAG HQ to pay my dues, since I don't have my card to pay online. Just the continuing pain is the ass fallout from losing my wallet. You see I should have my card by now in some form, but it's not at either address the bank has and this angers me. HSBC you hear me? I'm getting pissed off. Futhermore I looked on to my checking account today to a horrible surprise, it was nearly empty. I wanted to blame someone else for this, someone somehow used my debit card before I cancelled it, not me. But it WAS me!! Damn!! Though I have other accounts with money in them, this is not good. I am well below my comfort zone. And so I will be living quite modestly for a bit until funds normalize.

Today I spent much of my time seeking out lighting for the filming of DCUP Land. Eventually I found them... deep within Chinatown. This quest left me less than ambitious for the remainder of the day... and so here I sit doing absolutely nothing except waiting for a respectable time to hit the hay.

Apparently according to this survey, I have an Inland North Dialect. How is that possible?

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Inland North

You may think you speak "Standard English straight out of the dictionary" but when you step away from the Great Lakes you get asked annoying questions like "Are you from Wisconsin?" or "Are you from Chicago?" Chances are you call carbonated drinks "pop."

The Midland
The Northeast
Philadelphia
The South
The West
Boston
North Central
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

No comments: