Saturday, November 17, 2007

Pack Your Bags

A UN panel confirms it. We are fucked. The world is anyhow. Drastic loss of species in Europe, massive water shortages in Africa, furious heat waves and drought in the U.S. Levels of the sea rising, sinking coastal cities. That's the forecast for the world. Congrats human-kind! We're doing it. We're fucking over ourselves and every other living thing on this planet. Unless of course, we take immediate and drastic action now. But we won't because, let's face it, no one really cares if we fuck over the world. So let's keep it up, I want to see the world go to shit myself and I'm guessing if I die of old age I only got about 45 years left. So go buy a gas guzzling SUV for me and bring down this stupid planet, so we can all just get it the fuck over already.

In a hundred years Dead Land will be like the science fiction of the 1950's. Ain't that a hoot.

No comments: