Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Randomity

I don't really have time to blog tonight, but I am going to anyway. Let's see...mostly random things...

I like foamy soap. I don't know why, I just do. If I see a bathroom has foamy shop there's a little exclamation inside my mind that sounds like, "hey, foamy soap!"

Recently while I answered the phone to a friend, we were playing with the idea that being a working actor I need a good greeting when I answer the phone. I was trying out, "what you got for me?" I still kinda like it.

I recently blogged about hating the hip handshake. One handshake I don't mind is the fist handshake. Nice and simple. Pound your fist into someone else's fist. I can do THAT!

"Steamburg" both an actual and a fictional place. The fictional one was discovered sometime during the Ohio trip. Any comments out of context or generally awkward and weird resulted in the driver turning the car around and heading for Steamburg. Unfortunately the car ALWAYS crashes on the way to Steamburg. Therefore I don't believe anyone has ever been there.
I have no idea what someone said today but I thought I heard lobster mash, so for hours I was inserting lobster mash lyrics to the tune of "Monster Mash."

Discovered the expression, "bent like a crazy straw" today. I can't wait to use it.

A little while ago I blogged about an apparent brain embolism on of the Astoria Blvd train station. While I was on the platform again night time and the flashes came again. Well I figured it out...There is a camera on the street level that takes periodic photos of the station, for security reasons I'm sure. The only thing is I was dancing shit out when it was taking pictures this time. Now I don't dance much in public or in front of anybody I know even. I'm just not a good dancer. I move to the music alright, it's just....I dance weird, anyone that's seen my patented dance moves knows this.

Today I was in a room with musical instruments, namely percussion and piano. It's so hard for me not to pick at them and play them a bit. It's just an impulse. I see an instrument I want to PLAY it, get some notes out of it. It's like when I listen to songs, I almost always sing along to them, that includes on the sidewalk with my headphones on, passers-by be warned.

Eh, I must go. What a senseless post.

No comments: