Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It's Golden Baby!

I got that motha fucking golden ticket from Willy Wonka and I'm running up and down the streets with that shit, yo! Of course I refer to golden time, that 16+ hour mark in a SAG actor's work day when they start marking some mad cash. It's near legend. This is my second time getting it. 17 1/2 hours in total today.

A little more than two hours ago yesterday I woke up to go to work and I just back back from that day about 15 minutes ago. What's with the gap? Well that would mostly be all the fucking time it took to get back to my apartment. Major traffic and subway delays had me pulling my hair out and in the mood to smash something, not just break, SMASH! But fuck it, I'm home now.

My name has finally made it onto the call sheet. And so it should! Not only am I standing in for pretty much all the characters, today I did some background as well, playing a bored Colonial guard. Also got some writing done. My phone was causing me some headaches, as I have no internet capabilities or emailing. Well I gotta get to bed. Night y'all.

No comments: