Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Scurge of Karpathia, the Sorrow of Maldabia

It was a good day, my minions!!! I did the very thing I said I would, which was call around for work. I called three different agencies, each of them have little going on right now. But I ended up getting work for the next three days! So I am going back to "Enchanted" to stand-in. It's a huge ballroom scene, wild costumes, and period dancing, and it should be much fun. I know at least one of the extras (way back from "Perfect Stranger(s)" and the other stand-ins) so I am hoping to have a good time. I don't mind pushing a little harder for work when I need to. I haven't been in the game all that long, so I don't take it personal when I have to remind people I exist and could use some employment. I'm just happy it seems to always work (knocking on wood.)
Aside from that, I finshed reading and reviewing the South Central Comedy. The writer was really talented and I commended him in my review. Now I am reading some kind of supernatural science fiction thing. Honestly, I haven't progressed in it enough to figure out what's going on.
The good times continue! I FINALLY received my last tax form, so now I can file and get some green back. I also got a form in the mail to collect a lost check way back from the beginning of February. YES, give me money, so that I may live again. (Ghostbusters 2 reference, as is the title, is that bad, do you think less of me?)
Oh and yeah, I did manage to get outside today.

No comments: