Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The Cat Factory

This is the first day I've actually had a wireless or as I like to call it an ireless connection while working. And now that I have time to catch up I have indeed forgotten everything I wanted to say. So I am more or less writing to jog the process, and maybe I'll get into my script about, which I have worked on very minimally while filming. In defence of myself, it's not the easiest environment, pulled away every 10 or so minutes, rushing about, people yelling out things and having to always pay attention to whats going on. Still... there's is a little opportunity in there, and I really should seize it. Today I'm in Newark, and maybe it's cuz I'm a New Yorker, but I don't like it much here, just not impressed. Anyway, who cares.

One thing I have been meaning to bring up is a big Congratulations to team "Mommy, Why is Grandpa Crying" on the Cash4Cadavers foster. 2 deaths in two weeks! Really that's fantastic!

Another one is my idea for a music video for "The Knife." The song is "Pass This On." Now I know they already have a video for it. It is divinely odd in a transvestite doing karaoke in a retirement home sort of way. But if I ever had a vision of "The Knife" they would be brother and sister cats, not any cats, but the Siamese cats from "Lady and the Tramp." The female cat (singer) would have a mohawk and wear bracelets up and down her arms and also sport leg warmers. The male cat would have an oversized blazer rolled up to his knobby elbows and a star spangled banner bandana on his head with Jack sunglasses; he'd be using Mike Rutherford's custom double neck guitar so he could switch from bass to lead in a snap. The steel drums would of course by played by Jamaican cat with a reefer hanging out of his mouth. His fur would be all matty and twisted into dreadlocks. The keyboard played would be a skinless albino cat. He would be the reserved quiet member who'd sit in the corner at all the major aftershow parties, but it'd count for major sex appeal with the pussy...cats that is.

That's it for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y33pYz8Pxo

We should sample Heartbeats for House of Chicks..